Friday, May 15, 2009

Brads and Eyelets



When I first started Scrapbooking about 5 years ago, eyelets were all the rage! Everyone I knew used them to adhere photos, add accents etc, but now most of my friends (myself included!) rarely touch an eyelet and always use brads. Although I have seen in some of the Scrapbook Magazines - eyelets are making a comeback! So I was wondering.....

What do you prefer to use? Brads or eyelets or both?

On average how many brads or eyelets would you use per page?

Thanks!

3 comments:

Lindz_e on May 15, 2009 at 6:29 AM said...

I like both but I tend to use brads more often becuase its easier.

Vickie on May 15, 2009 at 9:53 AM said...

I have both, but I tend to use eyelets more often. Brads can be more bumpy.

Jolara on July 2, 2009 at 12:02 PM said...

here in Holland the eyelets are still populair, but the brads are also :)

 

My Blog List

Term of Use

PurpleScraps Topsites - Australia's BEST Scrap Sites

Wholesale Brads Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino